Cons from within New Zealand.
When the rivers, forests and coastline are removed from this ‘pure country’, cons and compromised politicans show just how far they have gone to serve the New World Order. Lifting the carpet on New Zealand shows it to be a paedophile movement fronting as a country.
The literary movement is a paedophile protectorate.
The Prime Minister and Speaker of the House both tried to launch a nuclear strike on Taupo with the KGB's Vladimir Putin.
The government talkshow host is into every drug known to man and married his call girl.
The Head of Social Services was the dominatrix of the Attorney General.
The more sexually deviant a woman is, the further and faster she is promoted, no matter how ingrained the learning difficulties. Male paedophiles are promoted into politics and then to the top positions with complete police cover.
The judiciary shows itself to be a paedophile and crime creation movement whose primary goal is fatherless families.
Israel and China fight it out over New Zealand, deciding to be tolerant of each other, China taking the North Island and Israel taking the South Island, from where Israel plans to take over Antarctica.
The US Navy calls the capital city Wellington, ‘Jerk’, and New Zealand, ‘Flux’, but the New World Order name is ‘New Spain’ – from where the new continent of Antarctica will be exploited.
A list of Intelligence names and addresses are garnered . . .
. . . and a few more attempts on the author’s life – standard now for any author who strays from the agenda.
Table of Contents
Preface (click to preview)
1. Faggots write Fiction – The Frank Sargeson story (click to preview)
3. How Exicting! – Governor-General Silvia Cartwright meets Angela D'Audney
4. Pedigree-Mongers – James K. Baxter meets Stephanie Johnson
5. Drugs and Corruption in TV New Zealand – Should we trust our news if we can’t trust Paul Holmes?
6. Whipping the Sleeper – Christine Rankin dominates Geoffrey Palmer
7. The Battle of Nelson Crescent – Joselyn Counsell’s mad influence over the NZ Police
8. Sex & Drugs and being a TV Personality as cover – Is Matthew Ridge a Policeman’s friend?
9. What dominates New Zealand – Unwarranted narcissism and manufactured charisma
10. The Ego has Landed - Paul Holmes on Paul Holmes
11. Dollars for Sense – Judicial Train Wrecks
12. Difficult New Zealand – Noah wins the Ark contract, Auckland 2007
13. The New National Anthem – ‘Hot Teaspoons’, The Parthenogenesis fisted ones
14. Fisting in America – How Helen Clark came to wear Incontinence Nappies
15. Where’s the Con – Cute Only
16. Goodbye’Pork Pie’ – Office of Lies
- Additional Information
Author Greg Hallett Author No Weight in g 800.0000 isbn_10 No isbn_13 978-0473122478 Edition 6th edition 2017 pages 294 Illustrations No publisher Prince of New Spain / The World of Truth